2012年11月14日星期三

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com der Zhang Liao embr

The facial expression on the face is to hate bitterly is more than to feel sorry for:"Changing will definitely change, but can not change like this."
I in the mind Luo Mao is for a while:"Uncle Huang, how do you want to change?"
Liu fully turns round to looking at me a light speech way:"Let them retreat 100 insides,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, we again take your city to change a person."
"Retreat 100 insides?Uncle Huang, are you to change a person or run road?The battalion retreats 100 insides, and then how change a person?The battalion really needed to retreat, you greatly can a knife have already killed me, then taken everyone to run."I sneer at.
"I visit relatives from take your city, as long as they put a benefit virtuous, I absolutely put you to return to.Fully talk to always calculate words."Liu Bei firmly way.
I change direction Zhuge Liang to eyes, he also settle settle the ground looking at me.I am light a smile:"The bore is clear, our wager around return calculate?"
Zhuge Liang has already just had no of strain, the facial expression is thin settle many.Listen to me ask like this, he is also light a smile:"Son cloud, you still hope to descend with my Dou?"
I sighed tone and understood another brush - offs of Zhuge Liang to lower the head to me.No longer see him, I change direction Liu Bei to the vision:"Uncle Huang, let I and two elder brotherses speak a few lines."Liu fully orders.
Slowly walk to the city wall, I hope to watch from a distance downward and again stabilize own the emotion for a while, did long long breath.Under the city of the Cao soldier also all face upward to have a liking for, the promise is big of war the top is out of hearing one silk voice.I again title see a sky, then turned round and saw to stay back several little soldiers of step tiny tiny on smiling, release throat Gao Han to get up:"Underneath of the person listen to, Liu Huang Shu say, son general dragon didn't come, he changed a condition, you retreat 100 insides, he just change a person."
I the words sound fall to the ground, underneath the one clamor, see Zhang Liao beat right away before loudly return to way:"Does Liu fully talk not to calculate words?The prime minister has been already made, 3 changes a , don't change even if."
I swallow once the ground smile and turn round to see toward Liu Bei:"How, uncle Huang, underneath different idea."
Liu Bei isn't angry, but tiny tiny a smile:"That I had to to change a person with your corpse."
I also smile, don't take to manage him, but turn round to shout a way downward:"Two elder brothers, since so, you go first to inquire prime minister, uncle Huang changes three generals with my corpse, and you change or not."
Person's one Leng of underneath unexpectedly hard put an answer.But Liu have over there ha ha say with smile:" Such as, do so, don't you feel troublesome?Or do you want to procrastinate time?"
I see because of canning not standing my shout and having already backed several steps outside of little soldier after, smile to answer him:"Uncle Huang, I don't want to procrastinate time, should do 1 to understand today."
Liu Bei obviously didn't understand my this sentence, can Zhuge Liang have been already responded already:" Such as, do you want to do what?"
I am blunt he a smile:"The bore is clear, we can't end."The speech finishes, I am under the public gape, a jump but rise:"Uncle Huang, we will see again."
I out of the blue of the action was frightened to death all people, Zhuge Liang responds again quickly and also quick however my action, when he rush toward to come over, I have already left over the wall, on the head next feet keep pretty stand the ground keep on planting, Zhuge Liang embraces an empty.
Breeze shouted and led from the ear, I shut tight eyes, the Bing lived breath, "don't ", "shot arrow", Zhang Liao their roaring cries rang out in my ear, close behind of moment, I have already drilled to go into the moat out of the city, "bang" of go into water voice after, I what also Be getting outer of hearing, chest a stuffy, once the head lift and vomit to suppress in the one breath of chest.The double feet put out strength to want to float a surface, who know a chest one pain, on opening mouth, the one mouthful blood hurtled to go out, but river water infused to come in, spicy I am violent to cough.Even now, body side ripples of water four overflow, someone is rapid to arrive at me, a pair of big hands hold tight my clothes to pull to the surface.I relax down, smile to can be dragged along me by he up the surface and embraced to get up.
Too the history Ci nervous voice rang:"How?How?Son cloud, you ……"
Open eyes to looking at two pairs of nervous eyes, I smile:"Do not die.However, you again not run hurry, we are all dying."
Zhang Liao a , quickly ran, in Zhang Liao's bosom, I see surroundings hard, the bow and arrow of Cao soldier together shoots to have much of power and looking at arrows rains to fly toward city head, I breath a sigh of relief, knowing Liu Bei will be inhibitted a period of time, finally out of the woods, ha ha.Too the history Ci closes on the heels of afterward, don't stop a time to hope city up have sarcastic remarks down.Their close soldier and shield hand also came up, at their cover under, Zhang Liao embraces me to at a stretch run to return to camp.After death, we hear the Xun You tearing apart throat to yell to withdrawing troops and withdraw troops.

Chapter 221 is historic to extremely escape(2)


My facial expression is metal gray, the whole bodies all keep pant in shivering ground and being put by Zhang Liao at bed, this succeeds in escaping a method not good, go into aqueous impact dint to also make me am subjected to not light internal injury, but this is my only method that can choose, I ain't likely to let back up Liu piece to fly to change me.Wait Zhang Liao, they wide awake some loosenned for me to bind, public also withdrew troops back, round and round don't already round Za tongue.
The Xun You just responds to come over, looking at Zhang Liao to ask me:"Have not died?"
I ground vomit one mouthful blood, just have spirit to return him:"Do you think that I die?"
The Xun You doesn't have a little happy appearance of getting, but"Dong" the ground gave me the one punch:"Bastard, is this your method?Your wanting to seek dead don't relate to and also want to frighten to death us not to become?"
Ha ha, at river Ling of time, Guo Jia puts forward I may run into danger like this, I had confidence ground to tell them very much at that time, I had method solution this problem, they repeatedly cross-examined, I didn't also say, so, Xun You drive I to grieve.
I touch quilt Xun the You beats of place:"Good pain, Mr. reaches, you lightly order.I this is also to have no idea, if early say to you, can I also come?Is alas, on wearing carelessly, completely all lose."Wish, I originally and unexpectedly will expose!
"You clearly know that the this trip is very dangerous, also needs to give up a body to explore dangerous places, is having never let to receive a filial piety so much to, otherwise, frightenned to death him, I see you how ending."The Xun You annoys don't eliminate at all.
I coughed several voices, the one more saw, and several individuals none of facial expression is good, hurriedly raise hand:"Get, everyone doesn't annoy, I surrender.Is male to reach, exactly have here how many troops and horseses?In addition to Xu Gong Ming, the east door also has who at?"
BE saying, slowly sway and summer the Hou 惇 walked to come in:"Exactly is what is the row?What's the matter with son cloud?"
I ha ha a smile:"I was all right.The dollar lets, how did you come?Where is the son filial piety ?"
The summer Hou 惇 didn't answer my question, but up and down conjectured me some kind of:"You, have you really already jumped down to come from the city wall?"
I nod Hey Hey a smile.The summer Hou 惇 shrunk to shrink neck:"Take you badly."
"Ha ha, although the city wall is high, underneath of water but very deep.The skill of son cloud jumps down to have no life danger."Lyu Bu roared with laughter ground to across to come in:"How?O.K.?Facial expression badly, the internal injury is more heavy don't become?"His eyebrows moment is wrinkly to get up.
I coughed several voices again:"Is no harm, the internal injury isn't heavy.Is these days of always be closed in the prison, seemed to ask for point cold, have a little a fever, body's ascending is feeling chill to shout now.Two elder brothers seek two sets of clothes for me and wait I to change clothes, we come right away to discuss to offend city for a while a square slightly."
"Really Be free?Son cloud, you don't deceive us."Too the history Ci is worried that the ground looking at me.
I smile:"Is true Be free.Five elder brothers, I can't play trick with the life.Last city tower for the first time, I noticed the nether moat.Summer origin have ditch outside the city to go into a river over water, for protecting city, the guard here expands it into moat, again breadth again deep.At present the raining season just led, water is affirmative deep, so, I jumped down to go, there is hydraulic buffer, life naturally without the sorrow."
I explain clear, everyone breath a sigh of relief.Lyu Bu says with smile:"We all go out, let son cloud change clothes.Don't fall in cold to cure not die a natural death, just call an accident."Everyone smiled.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论