2012年11月21日星期三

Beats Detox the mind of the fac

Soldier!So early get up?"Ma Dun really in the outside sway leisurely, see me opening mouth to say "hello".
The thrombus of this guy facial expression pale eyes red eyeful.
"How?The your facial expression of Mr. Ma Dun isn't very good, get sick?Want to seek a doctor to see?"Good last night of elephant is the his health condition good very?How to have no how many hours so bad?
"Need not need not.Many thanks to general's concern.I be just a could not fall into sleep in the evening.Arrive outside to take a stroll just."
Ma Dun hurriedly says.
"Could Mr. Ma Dun how can not sleep?Don't adapt to here to me?"
"NO !NO !NO !My aming just brain all of insides is silvers!Glistening silver!So could not sleep!"
Ma Dun says with a smile:"General, now is a beginning of the month, can my wages give me?"
This guy that lose judgment because of greed!Should I give° him to kick to return to old house to go?!
"Mr. Ma Dun, haven't you helped me the executive officer, how start begging for the wages from me?"I smile to say to him, the in the mind is very anxious to this guy tie~up to throw Ou a river to feed turtle- what they knew so-called unusual trifle didn't°yet I know of pretty much of a!I just don't know that the social science and technology level arrived now what situation, he incredibly dare haggle with me for the sake of the old thing understood by him!
Last night what they say, 1807, American Luo uncle especially ·rich Er the steam engine ship for constructing watering, 1814, British engineer Stephen's invented a train, 1834, American match Lei Si ·the wheat test airtight gram of invented a machine to harvest machine, in 1844 their American Mo Er invention telegram, car?Answer to still have no car now according to them!-How may the monster that the machine pulls be quicker than wagon?!These are their answers!
God!How did I run to get to so original world?!There isn't any electric light here, there is no water- heater, there is no car, weapon not ability large-scale production, also too desperately!It is 1850 to is unique to make me happy Hui especially the fertile Si invented to calculate instrument and raised a machine to process accuracy.Probably I with history grasp to praise those two automatic rifles bullet here and can produce also perhaps!
Dare to also say what expert he or she is for this desperado of so original social Ma Dun!Dare to also ask me to beg for wages!I doubt I is not is give them the wages for settling Be getting tooer many?!This guy absolutely thinks that oneself was God!
Ma Dun Yi listens to can not get the facial expression of wages disappointment to immediately write on the face now:"You of the general, I now body have no little money, you see …… isn't is can ……" Ma Dun the full face upsetly looking at me to want to make me change idea.
"So ……"'s looking at my in the mind of the facial expression that Ma Dunning disappoints isn't pleasurable either,cheap dr dre beats, who make the Chinese have been having the tradition of good natured, passionate hospitality?But I am particularly the virtue that has this aspect!"Mr. Ma Dun, that I let the Ze living to accompany you to get 502 silvers first to your flower flower!"
BE immediately become fair by Yin on Ma Dun's face"thanks general you!Thank!"
"However ……you get of money want from your wages in deduct!Moreover I will accept you these 502 the silvers are an interest of month, accept less 1:00 …… penny benefit like, you say good?"
"The Ze livings, you accompany Mr. Ma Dun to prepay 502 silvers, also not enough get more again some don't also relate to!However telling them has to calculate interest!Hear?!"I ignore a full face surprised that the Zhu Ze that Ma Dun steals to smile toward the flank livings to say.
"Is a chief!"The Zhu Ze livingsed to give° Ma dun to keep on taking.
Board of trade in the city just established now, hasn't the president of association been selected!That helps businessman a hear that they can make decision to decide a city of affair an emulates to want that shoulding be able to is long, all says always the other people pit receive to abduct, oneself has been impartially obeying the law!A few old Sirs say to say and then start greatly privacy of digging the opponent.Arrived to almost beat to get up afterwards.Listen to impatient Wang De Gui sky of dynasty open a gun just the earthquake live that to help to think he or she at contend for be the guy of castellan in Wenzhou-real of castellan in Wenzhou is taking a gun to stare they!-The next election is to be calm a lot, can still who also defy who,Beats Detox.
City outside a trip capture south to Rui county vapor trail river of Anne, north go to Ou river, east go to ocean, does the west go to Wenzhou and green farmland to hand over boundary place, is launching crowd now!If the pure soldier wants to make a surprise attack to take back Wenzhou again can not elephant I made a surprise attack so easily.Does left Zong Tang exactly want to do?!
"Report!Two trip trip long Wang De Gui check in to you!"
Wang De Gui outside walked to come in from the yard.
"Was Wang Lyu quickly so longed and then came over?In please!"
"Chief, I am in the board of trade now there!Company commander Lu a make me come over right away."
"How?Was the president of association selected?"
"Have no!"Wang De Gui Pa sits all of a sudden at stool up" chief you still let I to the outside make Zhang Hai Qiang come to to be this city to defend commander good!"
"How again?"
"***That heel that helps the businessman a Dou black chicken!The words say of Be getting more unpleasant to hear!They how still beat Gong to make a bow with hands folded in front in a short while time to disdain to recognize his kinsmen while coming in?!I listen to of don't lift to have many nest fires!"
"Ha ha ha~~yesterday you not is say to defend city pond?Zhang Lyu is long to say mobile battle, I make him go out mobile.You like this city in Wenzhou that I also had to make you be city to defend commander!This falsely and your appetite?"I play trick.
"I just say to guard city defense to wait left Zong Tang to take the offensive, have never said to be what city defend commander!"Wang De Gui more concussion.
"Guard city defense to want the preparation work done to defend city?"
"That wanted naturally."
"That do I falsely want you to prepare to work?Said at that time with you of did I saw nothing important discrepancy?"
"Is not such!……"
"Went, had been already gone!You are also another explanation to release, the city defends commander, and you can not run!I make you come is a condition of the enemy to have variety!"
I impatiently interrupted him.
"How?Has the pure demon been already come?!"Wang De Gui a listen to and fight immediately and excitedly jump.
"Is different from what you thought!"I then sprinkled cold water for him" isn't a pure demon have been already come, is a pure demon to run to the north!"
"***, Left Zong Tang how didn't a gun put and then run?!"Wang De Gui full face disappointment" Lao Tze still just do here wait him!"
"According to probe a member to make collective report, always last night Jia and happy pure one the pure soldier taking opens to the north.To this intelligence report are you how to think?"
"What desire does left Zong Tang play to capture a past longitudinal cheap trick?Want to make us relax a vigilance then kill a time Ma Qiang for us,Beats Solo HD?!"Wang De Gui wanted to mean to say a way" or is go all out first of exterminate Zhang Chen Yi's southern road soldier to return to teacher again to go down south?"
"……"
"Chief your opinion?"Wang De Gui sees me don't talk, the openings asked a way.
Test!I am listenning to your viewpoint now!Myself return brain inside one does the regiment Jiang stick!With left Zong Tang fight an ability carelessly?!
However wanted to change eight ensign troopses good!
"Or etc. Zhang Lyu to is long back discussion together is for a while well."I say to Wang De Gui.
Endlessly after waiting for, Zhang Hai Qiang finally came at noon.
"Report!A trip trip long Zhang Hai Qiang check in to the chief!"Zhang Hai Qiang of the whole body dust walked to come in.
"***Zhang Hai Qiang is to belong to snail of?How so slow?!"Wang De Gui dissatisfiedly scolds a way.
The too long troops career makes the soldier all have a kind of temper-Zhang Kou to scold.
"The Hey Hey made everyone long to wait."Zhang Hai Qiang says with smile.
"Zhang Lyu is long you at dry?How so long just come over?"I also arrived late to feel angry to Zhang Hai Qiang.
"Report chief, am I in the Tong Pu now while issuing on order a soldier to find out me!Listen to issue on order the enemy whom the soldier speaks a northern side last night escape, I had to set out for a while just come over!"
"You Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论